Saturday, February 16, 2013

Hair Scare


So I have this disease. It's called once-my-hair-gets-long-I-want-to-chop-it-all-off-syndrome. It's the worst right before summer. Once I catch summer fever, I just want to cut all my hair off. I have done it multiple times, and typically regret it every time. So, in order to overcome this temptation, I'm comparing pictures to remind myself what I will look like with short hair and what I will NOT look like if I cut my hair.

 I saw Safe Haven on Valentine's Day, (It was really good, I recommend it!!) and I totally fell in love with her hair. It was SO cute and absolutely perfect the entire movie. So this is what I would want to look like if I chopped off my hair. I would especially enjoy the chilling on the beach with Josh Duhamel part of this picture. :) Isn't her hair adorable?



Another picture of her hair. SO CUTE. 


Now this is what I look like with short hair. I look like a child.  Not cute. 

This is the long hair shot. Still not cute, but at least I don't look 12, right?


So please don't let me chop my hair off!! It's nice when people think I have graduated from high school. When I had short hair and people would ask what grade I was in, they thought I meant freshman in high school. Not college. Awkward! Now whenever I have the urge to chop these locks off, I will compare child Hannah hair to gorgeous Julianne Hough hair. And then I will cancel my hair appointment. :) 



1 comment:

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips