Wednesday, January 9, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things


So I'm back in Provo. I'm not super excited about this, because being at school means I can't hang out with my family, wear sweats all day, and I have to start studying again. To counteract this depressing thought, here are 25 things that make me very happy. :)


1. The sound of kids laughing. :)
2. Snow that sparkles! 
3. When you're shuffling, and execute a flawless bridge. Pure bliss.
4. Being outside! Particularly sleeping outside.
5. Reading a really good book for the first time. 
6. Or, watching a really good movie for the first time. Like Les Mis. 
10. My quote calendar.LOVED IT. 
7. My roommates.
8. Big, huge icicles!
9. Laying on the beach.    
11. When a little kid says they love me. :)
12. When a cute boy I don't know smiles at me.
13. When your favorite song comes on the radio.
14. Holiday Butterfingers-the hearts at Valentine's day and the bells at Christmas. So. Good.
15. A boy that smells absolutely divine. 
16. Soaking up some sun.
17. My family!
18. Inside jokes. Kohls anyone? :)
19. Sunsets.
20. Really, really old trucks.
21. When you start using a new shampoo and it makes your hair smell SO good.
22. Getting a letter in the mail.
23. When my little brother calls me just to talk. Or my mom. Or my dad!
24. Christmas, and everything about it.
25. Holding a happy baby. :)

Come up with your own list of some things that make you happy! I worked on this list for a couple days, and it helped me realize that little things like this can make all the difference. Smile, it's the second best thing you can do with your lips! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips