Sunday, September 16, 2012

All About Attitude

I'm back at good ole BYU! Not gonna lie, I have been having a hard time adjusting to life back at school. I had an awesome summer working at Firewalker with some of my best friends. I got to spend tons of time with my family too. Basically, this summer rocked. Then I came back to school, where I had to get a job, start cooking for myself, and go to classes... It was a rough transition. There were about two weeks where I was in a not very happy mood most of the time, which is super crazy weird for me.

I talked to my mom one day, and told her how unhappy I was, and asked her what I should. Wanna know what she told me? That I needed to change my attitude. I was hoping she was going to tell me I should probably transfer to a school in England or something.

So what am I gonna do about it? Every day, I'm going to come up with one really good reason why I am glad to be back in Provo. This last week has been lots better already, and I am much more like myself again. But I am still going to come up with a reason I'm glad to be back at school. This will help me realize how great life is now, instead of just wishing it was still summer. What's the reason I'm glad to be here today? My awesome friends!

Today is actually my roommate Jena's birthday. Jena is the sweetest, nicest, most caring person you will ever meet. She is always smiling, and she can make you happy no matter how you are feeling! We were able to celebrate her birthday by going to Texas Roadhouse yesterday, where we made her sit on the birthday saddle so we could all give her a big birthday "YEE HAW!!!!". Great times. Here is a super cute picture of us from dinner yesterday! I'm grateful to be back in Provo so I can hang out with all of my amazing friends from last year. I love my friends!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips