Saturday, May 26, 2012

Mission (almost) accomplished!

Hello friends! Slash, my mom, who might be one of the few that read my last post. :) I've spent the day just cleaning my room. An overwhelming task, I might add. I got back from school a month ago, and I still have suitcases in my room. And just random stuff from school everywhere. But after a day of hard work, you can see most of my carpet! Enough that I can dance around my room now. Success. :) I realized some funny things about myself while I was cleaning, which I thought I would share. I need a break from productivity anyways. :)
1. I am incredibly in love with corduroy pants. I found a pair of cords basically every earth tone color imaginable. Most of which don't fit anymore, thanks to that lovely freshman 15. So I stacked them all in my closet, determined to be able to fit in them comfortably again by the end of summer!
2. I had so much fun freshman year! For example, I have a frame with room for 4 pictures. I knew one picture that had to go in, a picture of me and Jayna! It's an adorable picture. I was going to fill the rest of the frame with pictures from freshman year, but I couldn't. I could not pick just 3 pictures out of all those memories! What a wonderful problem to have. :)
3. I love to eat candy at church. My scripture bag was full of candy wrappers and handouts. :) Threw the wrappers away, but kept the handouts! My church bag is significantly lighter now. Sweet! Literally. :)
4. Apparently I am subconsciously worried about starving to death. I found snacks stuck in every bag I unpacked. In multiple pockets and everything. :) I hid them all, to save them for next year. Which is when I really might starve to death, since I have to cook for myself for the first time! :)
Random pretty flower from the Denver temple :)
Here's to a much cleaner room! Woot woot! I have had a very exciting weekend, including the adventures that took place in my room today. Maybe I will blog about them all tomorrow. :) Hope you are having a fantastically beautiful day today!! :)

2 comments:

  1. I read your blog posts, and they make me happy. :) you're the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Mackenzie! and I definitely still have a suitcase full of stuff chillin in my room waiting for me to empty it :)

    ReplyDelete

Animated Social Gadget - Blogger And Wordpress Tips